Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, December 1, 2012

Grandpa Rays Funeral


Grandpa Ray, 
I hope you know now how much you mean to all of us! we are going to miss you so much, but we all know that you are happy now and not hurting and you can see! we will always remember you when ever we see: Diet Coke, Cough Drops, Creamies, Gum drops, Lawrence Welk Shows, Parades, Birthdays, holidays, A Sunny Spot on the Deck, Cake, Cookies and Disneyland

we love you grandpa ray, thank you for being a great person and I know that you are looking over us now! I love you and I am going to miss you so much! I am not 100% sure what this life has in store for me but I know that you are looking over me, and I hope that one day I will see you again. Take care grandpa enjoy the sunlight and drink your ice cold Diet Coke! 
I love you grandpa

No comments:

Post a Comment